A motorcycle helmet is one of the most important pieces of safety gear you can buy. If you’re in the market for a new helmet, here are a few things to keep in mind to make sure you choose the best one for you.
- First, consider what type of riding you’ll be doing. If you’ll be mostly riding on the street, you’ll want a different helmet than if you’re planning on doing a lot of off-roading. There are helmets designed specifically for each type of riding, so make sure to choose one that’s appropriate for your needs.
- Next, think about the features you want in a helmet. Do you need a visor? Would you like a helmet that’s specifically designed to reduce wind noise? Do you want a Bluetooth-enabled helmet so you can take calls while you’re riding?
- Once you’ve considered all of these factors, it’s time to start trying on helmets. Pay attention to how the helmet feels on your head and make sure it’s comfortable. You should also make sure that you can see well out of the helmet.
- Finally, don’t forget to check the reviews before you buy. See what other riders have to say about the helmets you’re considering to help you make your final decision.
What to look for when choosing a helmet for Royal Enfield
There are a few things to look for when choosing a helmet for your Royal Enfield motorcycle.
- Firstly, you want to make sure that the helmet you choose is DOT (Department of Transportation) certified. This means that it meets the minimum safety standards set by the US government.
- Secondly, you want to choose a helmet that is comfortable and fits well. A good fit is important for both safety and comfort.
- Finally, you want to choose a helmet that matches your riding style. Whether you are looking for a full-face helmet for long-distance touring or a half-helmet for city riding, make sure to choose a helmet that will keep you safe and comfortable on your Royal Enfield motorcycle.
How to properly fit a helmet for Royal Enfield ?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as every rider’s head is different and therefore requires a different sized helmet. However, there are some general tips that can help you get the best fit for your Royal Enfield motorcycle helmet.
- First, make sure that the helmet sits level on your head and is not tilted forward or backward.
- Second, the helmet should not be so loose that it can move around on your head, but should also not be so tight that it is uncomfortable.
- Lastly, you should be able to see clearly out of the visor, and the helmet should not obstruct your vision in any way.