Honda Activa is now the first choice for riders who look for speed, comfort, mileage as well as the perfect resale value for their vehicle. All these things are necessary while selecting the perfect ride for you and Honda knows it very well. This is the reason which makes it launch new and better models every year. If there is not a new launch then you can buy something upgraded and a better version for the Indian roads.
The latest addition is the Activa 4G which was launched in India in the month of February this year. This variant comes with the latest upgrades to your simple versions of Activa and fully reliable BS IV emission norms. There the is a lot more to know about this amazing ride hence keep reading if you are planning to have one for you or your family members.
Activa 4g New Gen
The Honda Activa 4G is the latest addition to the portfolio of Honda Two-wheelers in India. From the beginning, the Honda Activa is successfully the largest selling two-wheeler in the country and also ruling the other nations. After the segment of 110 cc, the Honda Activa is a popular choice of automatic scooters as the Activa holds the record of second highest selling vehicle in the Indian two-wheeler arena. Made forth the young generation, the Honda Activa 4G is now loaded with various new features which are not common in this price segment. We are here with a list of five which can help you in knowing everything about India’s best selling scooter.
- Known as the 4th generation model of the Activa, Honda Activa 4G was launched in February this year for Indian riders. It was the best option available for new buyers as it was available for sale before the government’s BS III vehicles ban which came into force on 1 April 2017.
- Talking about the tech specs, The Activa 4G model of new Honda Activa is provided with a 109 cc, single-cylinder engine. This engine is enough to provide the power of 8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and 9 Nm at 5,500 rpm to this user-friendly ride. The engine conforms to BS IV emission norms and is paired to a V-matic CVT transmission. According to the company, you can easily achieve a top speed of 83 kmph.
- Efficiency is something which always matters to Indian riders hence the 4G got ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 60 kmpl. This model comes with a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 liters which is same as previous ones. On paper, you can have the total range to 318 km. If we talk about the real fuel efficiency on Indian roads, it should be close to 52-54 kmpl at a range of 275-280 km.
- As said earlier, this version is dedicated to young audience hence Honda Activa 4G got some really cool convenience and safety features like a mobile charging socket, auto headlamp on (AHO) feature and combi-brake technology with equaliser. This new combi-brake system (CBS) allows the instant braking of the front brake and the rear brake at the same time when the left brake lever is pulled.
- Worried about pricing? But you shouldn’t as the Honda Activa 4G is available at ₹ 50,730 (ex-showroom, Delhi). But this price will be hiked as the new GST norms will affects the pricing. Do the maths and book your vehicle at the right price.